Topas Travel offers Great tours for Dedicated Cyclist…if you are: planning a perfect vacation? Thinking about the ultimate way to pass the day sharing something you love to do with other like-minded people? Then make the wise move and book with us!
We offer exhilarating jaunts with a variety of mountain biking tours, keen riders will be rewarded with an incomparable landscape, surrounded by pure nature of each region we go through.
Why choose Topas Travel for mountain biking tours?
Top-quality mountain bikes and gear. Full van support, out-standing service, all combined to provide you a fun active, safe, and absolutely care-free vacation.
Support and personal attention
Our office staff is happy to answer all your questions and help you work out scheduling or travel problems. For every 7 riders, we provide one experienced English-speaking guide. Our guides are mature professionals experienced at leading our trips and they have the authority and responsibility to adjust the daily schedule ad route to better match the interest of your group.
We provide for every mountain biking tour:
- Mountain biking helmets and full-finger downhill gloves.
- Elbows and knees protectors.
- One experienced and qualified guide for every 7 riders.
- Information and instruction in English all the way through the ride.
- Radio communication among the guides and driver plus a mobile phone for emergencies.
- Exclusive support vehicle and no extra charge coming back from the Yungas area with us.
- Qualified mechanics, spare bikes and tools.
- First aid supplies and trained guides in case of an emergency.
- A good-looking T-shirt as a souvenir, available in two colors in all sizes,
- Cycling-specific dust jacket and riding vest.
- Delicious meal once we arrive to the hotel plus snack and water on your ride.
World’s most dangerous road, i.e. The Death Road: This is a superb way to truly experience a spectacular descent from the cold and windy 4700m to the humid and hot 1200m a.s.l surrounded by waterfalls, deep cliffs, a diverse and beautiful scenery changing along the way.